Hello all,
well lets see if I can try and keep this blog up to date and current. I hope you enjoy my ramblings and incoherent rantings over the smallest things.
As I sit typing this the cat is sat on comp chair giving me a look that says "disturb me I will kill you, stroke me I will kill you, move I will kill you" so I shall get a beer brb......cat now says " awwww dad your going in the kitchen I love you fill my bowl with food I love you" got me beer where was I??
ahhhh yes I'm 43 a little extra padding that I intend to lose very soon, had major knee op last June which has made serious exercise impossible. I have a 10 year old daughter who can be good at times but can also be a pain but on the whole she is good. My G/F works for a major baker and gets a lot of crap being management also she has 6 tattoos and is planning at least another 4 or 5 at least.
I've been on twitter for nearly 2 years I think my twitter name is @padja1, I've made good friends on there and met a few from twitter @ceggsxx is one and @anz_rocks is another also met the team at Quad too some I already know from real life.
I'm passionate about helping local communities to better themselves and no not how Cameron sees it with his poxy big society. I have been involved in community work for over 10 years, I was trustee of a charity that has since I left been ruined by people wanting power and control the two things you should never seek being a trustee. I was also a company director for two companies as well. I cant get a paid job in community development due to not having relevant degree despite having 10 years experience....still I have started to slowly get a combined studies degree and should have it by the time I'm 65 thanks to Nick Clegg.
My politics are left leaning but I dont want this to be a political blog but at times I will be having a rant at Cameron, Osborne, & Clegg.
Well thats me hope you stick with it, I will try to keep blogging ohhhhh cat found a toy and is now rolling all over the floor being cute, dogs asleep on bed, guinea pigs asleep in daughters room, in their cage, so bye for now and nip on twitter and say hi too
Padja xxx
Popular Posts
-
Well here we go again I have previously ranted about the neighbours above me and yet again I'm ranting about them. Today its been non st...
-
So my plan this morning was to have a lie in thanks to me going into town Friday and get veg and meat. However my neighbours above me decide...
-
Well here we go again with his highness Cllr Harvey Jennings he forces through the refurbishment of the council house and then slashes like ...
-
well little about me I was born in Wirksworth Derbyshire and was bought up in the West End of Derby, where co-incidentally I now live whi...
-
Hello all, I am posting this so it can help people who are being hounded by these 'companies' I will point out that if you have d...
-
Well, we have started having problems with youths about 2 weeks ago they actually broke into our flats and where smoking the old rock n roll...
-
Well, parents evening last night and what a surprise daughter is ahead of where she should be in English was not surprised by that to be hon...
-
Hello all, well lets see if I can try and keep this blog up to date and current. I hope you enjoy my ramblings and incoherent rantings ove...
-
My dog decided that it was wake up time this morning at 6:45am he did this by dropping a chewed soggy tug toy on my head, he followed this u...
-
Well, not blogged for a while so thought I better update whats been happening with me.................not a lot LOL Well as you may know I...
No comments:
Post a Comment