So my plan this morning was to have a lie in thanks to me going into town Friday and get veg and meat. However my neighbours above me decided other wise yup they started their favourite trick of furniture moving round at 7am then their kids woke up and so the stampede started. so I guess I was getting up. They were ok when they first moved in but slowly they have turned into a bit of a nightmare, they do insist on chucking rubbish out of their windows so it litters up the communal garden but just recently it has got much worse we now have dirty baby wipes and nappies being thrown out. They also chuck their fag ends over balcony and one has burnt a hole in one of our chairs.
Rant over I'm off to get a bath and have a long soak. See you tomorrow or later on
Popular Posts
-
Well here we go again I have previously ranted about the neighbours above me and yet again I'm ranting about them. Today its been non st...
-
So my plan this morning was to have a lie in thanks to me going into town Friday and get veg and meat. However my neighbours above me decide...
-
Well here we go again with his highness Cllr Harvey Jennings he forces through the refurbishment of the council house and then slashes like ...
-
well little about me I was born in Wirksworth Derbyshire and was bought up in the West End of Derby, where co-incidentally I now live whi...
-
Hello all, I am posting this so it can help people who are being hounded by these 'companies' I will point out that if you have d...
-
Well, we have started having problems with youths about 2 weeks ago they actually broke into our flats and where smoking the old rock n roll...
-
Well, parents evening last night and what a surprise daughter is ahead of where she should be in English was not surprised by that to be hon...
-
Hello all, well lets see if I can try and keep this blog up to date and current. I hope you enjoy my ramblings and incoherent rantings ove...
-
My dog decided that it was wake up time this morning at 6:45am he did this by dropping a chewed soggy tug toy on my head, he followed this u...
-
Well, not blogged for a while so thought I better update whats been happening with me.................not a lot LOL Well as you may know I...
How disgusting are your neighbours, must be a nightmare!!! Do they rent, is there no-one you can complain too. Don't know how you keep your cool, but I guess that's where blogging and twittering come into their own.
ReplyDeleteAnd re your other blog, hoping to meet you this year by the way, thanks for making me smile :)