Popular Posts

Thursday, 13 January 2011

Neighbours again

Well here we go again I have previously ranted about the neighbours above me and yet again I'm ranting about them. Today its been non stop thumping, banging, slamming, & dragging furniture around all day until about 4 when they went out shopping, they came back about 5:30 and we heard shouting when a bag split, now most people would pick up the split back and put it in the bin in flat but not these dirty gits, they walked off and left it outside our front door. On top of this they have chucked an empty biscuit packet onto our balcony along with numerous fag ends all in the space of 4 days. Worse still they are still chucking dirty baby wipes out of the window and again theres a nappy appeared again. I complained to council about it they said unless we can catch them or have proof its them there is nothing we can do.Well thats a big help!!!!!
I spoke to my neighbour below who had to clean the garden from all the crap they have thrown out she is sick of it she has complained to council too, we are formulating a plan though......we are going to box up a load of the rubbish and post it to them. 

About another neighbour in block who bleats about her hard life she has 2 kids under 5 in 1 bedroomed flat but she forgets to mention she has 3 kids in care because she was druggie who couldn't give a shiny shite about the kids but she now has two more and apparently social services have no problem with this, ohhh and Daddy is a drunk who sits there drinking Lambrini all day in front of the kids, the real shame is the two kids are wonderful, the one redeeming feature is the Dad is getting help for his drink now and to be honest he does look after the kid when sober. 
well thats the neighbours done trouble is before these neighbours it was a lovely place to live and hopefully they will be gone soon, if not we will have to move on ourselves which we are seriously considering trouble is the area we live in is quite expensive and we certainly dont want to leave this area.........

Another unrelated point is I have now been asked by two political parties if I would interested in standing for councillor........I think not if I was to stand it would be as an independent I couldn't take orders in how to vote in council chamber

padja xx

No comments:

Post a Comment