Well, we have started having problems with youths about 2 weeks ago they actually broke into our flats and where smoking the old rock n roll woodbines. I phoned police and to be fair within 15 minutes they were here but the little darlings had run off. then they started going into flats opposite drinking and smoking several phone calls to the police and they never just got them.
Then on Tuesday I received an email from local police officer saying they had caught them causing disturbance in another part of the area, then last night they turned up at flat opposite again however this time the police got them all it was same ones again all now getting asbo's and banning orders, the two that actually live round here will soon be looking for a new home too.
well done to the police for persevering and eventually catch these 'people' the thing that troubled me most wasn't them and their actions but that younger kids were starting to hang around with them and obviously would start to copy and follow and that is when a downward spiral starts, and a whole generation gets lost to drink and drugs.Luckily we may have stopped it fingers crossed
Popular Posts
-
Well here we go again I have previously ranted about the neighbours above me and yet again I'm ranting about them. Today its been non st...
-
So my plan this morning was to have a lie in thanks to me going into town Friday and get veg and meat. However my neighbours above me decide...
-
Well here we go again with his highness Cllr Harvey Jennings he forces through the refurbishment of the council house and then slashes like ...
-
well little about me I was born in Wirksworth Derbyshire and was bought up in the West End of Derby, where co-incidentally I now live whi...
-
Hello all, I am posting this so it can help people who are being hounded by these 'companies' I will point out that if you have d...
-
Well, we have started having problems with youths about 2 weeks ago they actually broke into our flats and where smoking the old rock n roll...
-
Well, parents evening last night and what a surprise daughter is ahead of where she should be in English was not surprised by that to be hon...
-
Hello all, well lets see if I can try and keep this blog up to date and current. I hope you enjoy my ramblings and incoherent rantings ove...
-
My dog decided that it was wake up time this morning at 6:45am he did this by dropping a chewed soggy tug toy on my head, he followed this u...
-
Well, not blogged for a while so thought I better update whats been happening with me.................not a lot LOL Well as you may know I...
No comments:
Post a Comment